MASCOT is accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Buses and vans are equipped with wheelchair lifts that enable persons in wheelchairs or persons who cannot navigate steps to ride the bus.
- Buses have priority seating for persons with disabilities.
- Operators are trained to assist riders, secure wheelchairs, provide information on destinations served, and announce stops, including any stop you request.
- You may travel with your respirator, concentrator, and portable oxygen.
- Service animals are welcome on board buses and vans and in our facilities. (They must be kept under the control of the passenger at all times.)
- Public information is available in alternative formats upon request.
Reasonable Modification Policy
Passengers with disabilities may request modifications to current service procedures to access the service. To make a request, please call us at 864-5014 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit requests at least the day before the trip. MASCOT will not charge additional fees for passengers requiring reasonable modifications.
If you have a complaint about the accessibility of our transit system or service, or believe you have been discriminated against because of your disability, you can file a complaint. Click Here for the complaints procedures and form. Please provide all facts and circumstances surrounding your issue or complaint so we can fully investigate the incident. If you are unable to complete a written complaint due to a disability or if information is needed in another language we can assist you. Please contact us at 864-5014 or email@example.com.